The strongest and most durable vinyl rail product on the market.
Flex Fence or flexible fencing is a style of equine or decorative fencing that utilizes high tensile galvanized steel wire with a bonded or trapped polymer around the wire. Highly visible, it is one of the preferred methods of safely containing horses in a paddock. The polymer coating comes with a varying warranty based on the style or thickness of the polymer coating. Our Flex Fence PLUS rail in a 5.25” width comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty. This rail is the strongest and most durable wide rail product on the market. This unique rail is joined on the posts with a bracket that allows the continuous line to slide through. If a horse hits it, tree falls on it, or car runs into it, it will simply flex on impact and then return to its original shape when the object is removed. For severe impacts the rail may break and with a splice buckle is easy to fix.
The best type of equine fencing on the market is a product that combines safety, durability, and cost to create a fence that is affordable, looks great, is highly functional, and has low maintenance. All of our Flex Fence products have years of research and testing behind them, resulting in a fence that is one of the safer equine fences on the market today.
Contact us for order accuracy
With the different widths of the Flex Fence and the single strand wires (Raceline—not electrified and Shockline—electrified) you can mix and match the different materials to come up with a solution for every budget. You’re welcome to submit an order as a quote and attach a diagram; our specialists will ensure that you have all of the components required for your specific installation.
- 5" Flex Fence PLUSSpecifically designed for horsesCA$ 865.00
- 4" Flex FenceSpecifically designed for horsesCA$ 699.00
- Shockline Electric Coated Wire Flex Fence 1320'Benefits of electric combined with visibility benefits of a poly coatingCA$ 389.00
- Raceline Coated Wire Flex Fence 1320'Benefits of high-tensile wire combined with benefits of a poly coatingCA$ 355.00
- Flex Fence BracketAllows Flex rails to move when something comes in contact with itCA$ 4.69 to CA$ 5.59
- Flex Fence Splice BuckleConnects two ends of Flex rail easily and without stripping wiresCA$ 24.99 to CA$ 25.99
- Flex Fence End BuckleUsed to terminate a line of Flex rail at the postCA$ 18.49 to CA$ 19.99
- Flex Fence End TensionerUsed to start and tighten Flex fence horse fenceCA$ 46.49 to CA$ 56.49
- Flex - Line Bracket #12 x 3" JS 500 coatingScrews for Flex fence bracketsCA$ 0.31
- Tensioner (Fencing)For Raceline endsCA$ 4.99
- Tensioner Insulated Wire KitQuick, easy way to complete your Shockline or braid/rope endsCA$ 12.99
- Tensioner Wire KitQuick, easy way to complete your Raceline endsCA$ 10.99
- I-Beam 48" long 6 @ 9CA$ 79.00
- Lag Bolt Galv 1/2" x 3" (for End Buckles)Lag bolts for Flex fence end bucklesCA$ 0.75
- Wire Vise - 12.5 guageUse to terminate Raceline wires at the end of short runs - great for use i...CA$ 4.59
- Wire Link 12.5 ga.Used to splice 2 ends of Raceline or Shockline fenceCA$ 4.59
- Tensioner InsulatedFor Shockline endsCA$ 8.99
- Tensioner w/ 1/4" x 3" Lag BoltUsed to tension Raceline fenceCA$ 5.49
- Staples Wide Barbed 2" Wide per lb 46/lb (Raceline Fencing)Accommodates Shockline insulator tubing and RacelineCA$ 8.09
- Insulator 5" Tube 100/bagUsed to insulate ShocklineCA$ 20.49
- Insulator Shockline Tube 100 ftIdeal for creating wraparound insulators for corner and end postsCA$ 32.99