Mad Barn’s Visceral+ is a comprehensive nutritional solution for horses with Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome (EGUS) and other forms of digestive upsets.
Visceral+ is formulated with the highest quality probiotic ingredients, earth-grown nutrients, minerals and amino acids that your horse needs to naturally support the body’s own healing mechanisms and restore the integrity of the stomach and intestinal lining.
Visceral+ was developed in conjunction with veterinarians tired of treating ulcers with GastroGard (omeprazole) or UlcerGard only to have horses relapse post-treatment. Visceral+ is clinically proven to heal stomach tissue, improve condition and health.
Visceral+ provides complete coverage from stomach to colon, stimulating healing of ulcers and preventing recurrence.
- Stomach Health
- Overall Well-Being
- Gut Health
- Digestive Function
- Immune System
- Athletic Performance
- Energy Metabolism
- Nutrient Absorption
- Tissue Repair
- Mood Balance
- Animal Comfort
Why Use Visceral+?
Incidence of gastric ulceration has been reported to exceed 95% in performance horses and a large proportion of pleasure horses have been found to have gastric ulcers.
Essentially any horse that undergoes stall confinement, has inconsistent access to feed, is fed grain, or is trailered is at risk of developing ulcers.
Visceral+ works in four key ways to restore balance to the digestive system:
- Promotes Healing
- A scientifically formulated combination of ingredients that stimulate healing of ulcers and prevent recurrence.
- Provides Building Blocks
- Not only does Visceral+ stimulate healing of the lining of the stomach, it also provides the nutrients needed to rebuild it.
- Complete Protection
- It is important to take care of gastric ulcers, but the stomach represents only 8% of the total digestive system. That leaves a lot of other area for something to go wrong. Visceral+ provides complete coverage from stomach to colon.
- Supports the Immune System
- Upwards of 70% of the immune system is driven by the gut and Visceral+ helps support immune function.
Feed 1 scoop per day 2.8 oz (80 grams) per 1,100 lbs (500 kg) of body weight.
1 scoop per day 2.82 oz (80 grams)
Gut Health Pak
(Lecithin, Bio-Mos™, EMP™, Marshmallow Root Extract, Slippery Elm, Yea-Sacc1026™)
MB-5 Strain Probiotic
20 billion CFU
This product may be best used upon consultation with a veterinarian. While available for customer purchase, it is advised that you consult your veterinarian before administering additional supplements to your horse as a precaution since situations and circumstances may vary.