Trusscore’s unique tongue-and-groove interlocking system makes both vertical and horizontal installation quick and easy.
Trusscore PVC Wall and Ceiling Panelling is the perfect alternative to:
- Painted drywall
- Tiled concrete
- Lightweight PVC siding
- Stainless steel paneling
Trusscore is the easy to install wall and ceiling panelling that’s transforming building practices across North America.
Trusscore PVC Wall and Ceiling Panelling is designed to satisfy your most demanding expectations. Not only does it meet or exceed all statutory building codes, it also satisfies the stringent requirements of modern hygienic construction. Trust it for your most demanding projects.
- Trusscore’s unique high strength webbed design provides outstanding spanning capability.
- Trusscore’s surface is highly durable and resistant to scratches, bacteria, chemicals, mold and moisture.
- Trusscore is available in 16″ widths and standard 10′, 12′, 16′ and 20′ construction lengths. Custom lengths are available.
- Dairy, Hog, and Poultry Farms
- Home Ceiling / Wall Panels
- Riding Stables
- Food Processing Plants
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Meat Packaging Facilities
- Restaurant Kitchens
- Theme Parks
- Car Washes
- Nursing Homes
- Health Care Facilities
- Public Bathrooms
- Refrigerated Warehouses
- Industry leading 1/2” thick heavy wall design
- Ideal replacement for conventional wall systems
- Cost effective compared to other materials
- Won’t support bacterial growth
- Won’t corrode and is resistant to most chemicals
- Inner truss design for rigidity and strength
- Lightweight, easy to transport
- High strength to weight ratio
- Supports attic insulation loads
- Bright clean appearance
- Virtually maintenance free – just wipe it clean
- Highly resistant to moisture and mold
- Class A Fire Rating – potential insurance savings
- Quick and easy to install
- Hidden fasteners provide smooth finish
- Pre-punched nailing flange
- 10-year limited warranty
- Meets CFIA (Canada) and FDA (U.S.A.) requirements for walls and ceilings