- Maintains proper moisture in any climate
- Helps to dry and heal open abscessing areas
- Aid to more durable soles
- Aid to kill bacteria and fungus
- Helps to solve most hoof problems
- Birch Bark Extract
- PREVENTS & HEALS: Betulin, its main component, has a wide variety of well-known and proven healing properties
- Organic Omega 3 Oil
- FIGHTS INFLAMMATION: Proven antibacterial agent and is an aid in healing of wounds, moisturizing dry and brittle hooves.
- Vitamins A & D
- SUPPORT: Complement other ingredients to promote tissue repair and strengthen the keratinization process.
- Thrush and Cankers
- Quarter Crack (an aid to kill the bacteria in cracks)
- Hoof Wall Cracks Corns and Sole Bruises
- Abscesses (an aid to kill the bacteria & dryes)
- Seedy Toe / White Line Disease (an aid to kill the bacteria in cracks)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How does Hoof Doctor help with abscesses?
A: Hoof Doctor will treat the infection and heal the damaged tissue. It works best when the abscess has been opened.
Q: Does it heal white line?
A: White line is basically bacteria between the wall and sole. Hoof Doctor works excellent for eliminating white line and for maintaining proper health.
Q: Lots of sand, and my horse has developed numerous cracks on her hooves. Would this work?
A: Yes, it will maintain proper moisture levels in the hoof and helps to treat the bacteria that gets into the cracks and causes the wall to crumble.
Q: Does this help with founder?
A: Hoof Doctor is not a cure for founder. It will help to heal damaged tissue from laminitis or founder. And it will help with healthy growth and improving the health of the overall hoof capsule.
Q: My horse is always sore on the front because of her soft hooves.
A: Yes. Hoof Doctor will improve the health of the new growth and make the hoof and sole more durable.
Q: So you can use this as a preventive measure in hoof care too? How often would you use to help prevent problems?
A: For preventive measures, use three times a week on the whole hoof.
Q: Is this used on the sole and frog or just the hoof?
A: The whole hoof. Sole, frog, hoof wall, hairline.
Q: How does this compare to Fiske’s?
A: No comparison. It is 100% all-natural and ten times more effective than pine tar, tea tree oil, etc. Hoof DOctor is the only product that uses birch bark extract, which is ten times more effective against bacteria and fungus. Our product also has many more healing tendencies for damaged tissue and maintains proper moisture levels in any climate.
Q: Does it contain pine tar?
A: No. It is 100% all-natural medicine that helps solve most hoof problems and provide continuing care between farrier visits.
Q: During the rainy season in Florida, this won’t work; this is more for moisturizing the hoof in the dry weather?
A: Our product effectively maintains proper moisture levels in the hoof in any climate, wet or dry. The hoof absorbs the product very well. And it makes a protective film that protects the hoof from excess moisture.
Q: Will the dirt gets all stuck to it?
A: Our product is not sticky at all. The hoof absorbs the product very quickly. The dirt does not bother it.
Q: Is it safe to use on a yearling / mini donkey / large donkey / cattle / sheep / cow / goat?
A: Yes. It is completely safe and useful for all types of hooves. And we have a veterinary health approval number on every can: Veterinary Health Product (VHP): NN.B8J2
Q: Works great, but so expensive
A: One can last a horse about a month, so $1.20 a day is a good deal for healthy hooves.
Q: I’m not sure if I should try the Hoof Doctor.
A: You should! Because we have a money-back guarantee if you don’t like the results.