Your privacy is important to us! System Equine is committed to respecting your privacy through the protection of your personal information. This policy explains the types of customer personal information we collect, how it is used, and the steps we take to ensure your personal information is handled appropriately.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is information that refers to an individual specifically and is recorded in any form. Personal information includes such things as age, income, date of birth, ethnic origin, medical records, and credit records. Information about individuals contained in the following documents is not considered personal information:
- Public telephone directories, where the subscriber can refuse to be listed
- Professional and business directories available to the public
- Certain public registries and court records
- Certain other publicly available printed and electronic publications
Information regarding you (such as your name, address, email address, and phone number) or your order and the products you purchase will not be given to any outside organization for use in marketing or solicitation without your consent. Under no circumstances would we sell our customer's personal information to third parties.
How to Contact Us
- By calling our toll free number: 1-800-461-3362
- By sending us an email: [email protected]
- By sending us mail: System Equine 14321 5th Line Nassagaweya, R. R #1 Rockwood, ON N0B 2K0
If your questions, concerns and complaints have not been resolved to your satisfaction or if you have further questions, you can contact System Equine's CEO: [email protected]
SSL encrypts all of your personal information, including your name and address. This ensures that your details cannot be read by others as they travel the internet.
If the URL of the web page you are visiting begins with https://, that site is considered secure.