Interlocking Rubber I-Tiles 3.28' x 3.69'
Premium quality rubber interlocking I-Tiles are a beautiful and safe flooring alternative for anywhere that requires a clean, cushioned, and non-slip surface. I-Tiles are commonly used in aisleways, wash stalls, tacks rooms, arena entrances, and grooming stalls . They can also be used for other areas such as patios and walkways. These tiles provide horses with a safe, sturdy, and comfortable footing material that will remain so over time. When wet, I-Tiles provide grip and elasticity to help prevent slips and falls.
With a fast-paced lifestyle in mind, these tiles are easy to maintain. They . The small grooves make them easy to clean while eliminating loss of loose footing material. With this flooring, having a spotless barn can become less of a dream and more of a reality. This high-quality flooring is available in black or terra cotta, allowing you to pick the colour, style, and design that best suits your needs and desires. I-Tiles are a perfect flooring solution that are cost-effective, reliable, and eye-catching. They are also environmentally friendly as they are made from 100% recycled rubber.
- Clean and non-slip surface for aisle ways
- Gives horses and people more security when walking
- Remains non-slippery—even when wet
- Rubber-like compound
- Less stress on horse’s legs and joints
- Excellent for wash stalls, aisle ways, entrances, and paddock lead outs
- Can be installed on concrete, asphalt, or directly on a properly completed stone dust base
- Large style paver interlocks to prevent shifting
- Made from 100% recycled rubber
- Interlocking design
- Can be layed directly on stone dust, concrete, pavement, or any hard, level surface
- UV stabilized for indoor or outdoor use
- Made in Germany and imported directly to System Equine