Current Positions Available
Jr AutoCAD DraftsmanPosition Overview
We are looking to hire a full-time Jr AutoCAD Draftsman who will become a part of our team as an essential team player designing superior quality horse stalls and equipment.
- Prepare dimensional drawings and installation drawings
- Revise and update existing drawings to reflect design changes
- Review plans and other customer documentation
- Serve as information source for production planning and design
- Maintains CAD files and information
- Scheduling of production deadlines
- Working closely with the Director of Manufacturing to create accurate CAD Drawings from sketches, verbal instructions and site visits
- Thinking creatively and critically to support the team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to sales team, customer
- Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made
Knowledge and Skills Required
- A two-year degree in Computer Aided Drafting
- Minimum 1-year experience in a CAD Operator role
- Outstanding fluency and skill within the AutoCAD program
- Strong knowledge of 2D drawing using Draftsight
- Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback
- A passion for doing high quality work
- The ability to think critically, innovate, and solve challenging technical problems
- High attention to detail
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
The preceding job description(s) has/have been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Not all applicants will receive a return call or email. We thank you for applying and please do not hesitate to apply again in the future.
System Equine's employees are a close-knit group of individuals who strive to create the highest quality products and offer top notch customer experiences. We are always looking for energetic, passionate, and dedicated individuals to join our team. Our employment opportunities are just as diverse as the products we carry.
If you would like to apply for one of our open positions please email your resume to [email protected]. System Equine is an equal opportunity employer.