The round pen is an excellent tool that will make your horse training simpler andmore concentrated. Round pens create a precise training environment allowing for improved communication between horse and handler. With no square corners to get stuck in, the round pen’s smaller size and continuous curved barrier limits the horse’s ability to flee or evade the handler, permitting greater focus and control.
Our round pens can be customized to any diameter, but at least 50-60’ is recommended to allow the horse to bend and achieve proper balance at the walk, trot, and canter.
Individual panels can be purchased for use as temporary stalls, divisions, quarantine areas, and paddocks.
This round pen has been used by top trainers, riders, and horses from around the world. From building a round pen for training to only using four panels to contain a horse with limited turnout, this is the strongest round pen panel on them market due to our 1.66″ tubing with unique hinge and gate design. In the summer check out the round pen panels at the RAM Rodeo and see the pens we made over six years ago and moved every weekend of every summer.
- Safer, 90 degree joints eliminates pinching
- 16 gauge 1 5/8″ diameter tubing
- Quick and easy drop pin connection
- Easily set up on uneven ground due to the drop pin design
- Versatile – Can be used as 12′ box stall, quarantine stall or rehabilitation stall
- Springloaded latch on gate
- Centre support bar for added strength
- 6′ tall, safer for bigger or more excitable horses
- Optional full gate panel with spring loaded latch
- Optional mesh inserts
- Can be used as a stall door, round pen panel, or temporary paddock entrance
- Meets BLM standards
- Available in hot dipped galvanized or powder coated finish
Round Pen Configurations