Flexcoat White 5 gal. (Acrylic Latex Base)
A premium quality flat elastomeric paint formulated especially for barns, wood fences, and other agricultural buildings. Designed to be highly flexible and durable to reduce the severe peeling problems encountered on these tough applications. The 100% acrylic formulation assures superior durability and UV light resistance as well as excellent adhesion to poorly prepared surfaces. With easy cleanup, this is one of the best white fence paints around. This product contains an effective mildewcide to resist the growth of mildew on the dried paint film. This product can also be used on interior barn surfaces, silo, metal buildings, and aluminum siding.
- Wood plank fences
- Metal buildings
- Superior flexibility and adhesion
- 100% acrylic formulation
- Safe around valuable livestock
- Superior hiding
- Mildew resistant
- Easy soap and water clean-up
- Excellent on fences and barns that require a highly flexible coating
- Colour: White
- Finish: Flat, 3-5 units at 60F
- Recommended coverage rate:
- 3 & 4 board plank fence: 16 running feet per gallon (both sides)
- 1 board plank fence: 26 running feet per gallon (both sides)
- Barns: 300 to 350 sq. feet per gallon on smooth surfaces
- Drying time (to touch) @ 77F and 50% relative humidity: 1 hour
- Re-coat: 4 hours
- Flash point: 201F (PMCC)
- VOC: less than 250 grams/liter
- Apply with brush, roller, or spray at full body
- Airless spray requirements:
- Pressure: 1500 to 2500psi
- Filter: 60 mesh
- Tip: 0.017" to 0.023"
- Mix thoroughly before applying
- Application temperature: above 50F
- Fence preparation: For greatest durability make sure fence is scraped thoroughly by removing all peeling or flaking paint. Pressure washing is recommended in severe situations.
- CAUTION! On new wood always check for tannin stain by applying to a test area. If it occurs use an oil-based primer such as Fence & Barn White. Allow 24 hours before top-coating with Flexcoat. In areas where mildew is a problem always scrub the surface first with a commercial mildew remover or bleach solution.
- Allow new wood to age 1 to 3 months to reduce moisture content (less than 15% recommended)
- Clean up with soap and water
- Storage: DO NOT FREEZE