When you need more than a little oil...
Entering the barn or a stall with a horse is one of the most repetitive tasks in the daily stable routine, so having to worry about whether or not your latches stay secure should be the last thing on your mind.
System Equine offers a complete line of latches for your stalls and barn doors. For doors in utility areas we recommend our economical slide latches. For the Dutch doors we recommend our Iron Grip Latch and the Paddock Walkthrough Latch. The Iron Grip Latch is used for doors being accessed from both sides, and the Paddock Walkthrough Latch is often used in stalls that have an access door to outdoors, such as to a paddock. Both are built to last for years of service and the powder-coated finish will have them looking beautiful for years to come.
For the escape artists on your farm...
We recommend our Lockable Horseshoe Latch for increased security in stalls housing escape artists. The benefit of this latch is that you can lock it closed with a snap (see right).
- Horseshoe Door LatchDecorative and functionalCA$ 52.99 to CA$ 65.99
- Paddock Walkthrough Door LatchAttractive option ideal for paddock walkthrough doorsCA$ 109.00 to CA$ 129.00
- Spring Latch 1/2" x 6" Zinc PlatedFor Dutch doors, windows, or gatesCA$ 18.99
- Slide Latch Economy SlidingGreat for doors that do not require the strength of a Horseshoe LatchCA$ 16.99
- Door Latch Lockable Pin LatchCA$ 155.00
- Cavalier Barn Door LatchCavalier Barn Door LatchCA$ 16.95