Solaira Alpha H1 Infrared Heater Silver/Grey
These Barn & Stall electric Infrared heaters represent the evolution of engineered short wave heating technology. This series of Heaters produce short wave length infrared that convert 92% of consumed energy to instant, controllable, directional heat. This heating technology is not affected by wind or draft as it warms people, objects and things and not the air.
The modular design of these Infrared Heaters allows specifying engineers to adjust and direct specified heating loads based on area requirements. The modern, sleek design allows architects to integrate heating technology with clean un-intrusive lines. The Barn & Stall Infrared Heaters are engineered to meet IP24 standard for water spray so they can be installed in both wet (outdoor) or dry conditions (indoor or outdoor).
- Wash stalls
- Grooming stalls
- Foaling stalls
- Teaching areas
- Viewing areas
- Garage or workshop areas
- Produce short wave length infrared that converts energy to instant , controllable, directional heat
- Warms horses or people and not the air
- Instant heat - no initial warmup time
- Powder coated aircraft aluminum body stays cool even throughout prolonged usage
- Mounting brackets with stainless steel mounting hardware excellent for damp environments
- Both wall and overhead mounting
- Energy efficient – Low operating cost - pennies a day!
- Weatherproof technology designed to be installed in both wet and dry environments
- Safe for over spray, silent & odourless operation
- Three year warranty