We manufacture the strongest, most beautiful doors on the market.
A sliding barn door slides right along the wall and is completely out of the way during operation. These doors open in deep snow, and can be opened when objects are in front of the barn. They are most often used when access is only needed from the inside.
A System Equine sliding barn door is made from the finest materials utilizing steel tubing, adjustable trollies, and round track in various thicknesses and weight capacities. Options include FRP and foam core insert, tempered glass in ¼" or Thermopane thicknesses, skin designs to match the colour of the building, pull handles, and interior latches. Steel with a powder-coated or hot-dipped galvanized frame gives a solid exterior frame so the doors will not twist or sag.
Should you decide to build your own sliding barn door, we also offer all of the hardware required to provide you with the perfect sliding door system.
Features of our sliding doors include...
• Heavy-duty steel frame
• Set up for standard wood, plywood, or FRP fill
• Heavy-duty sliding door hardware
• Available powder-coat painted or hot-dipped galvanized
• Interior and exterior door pulls available
- Double Sliding Door with WindowsPrice not available. We will contact you for pricing.
- Single Sliding Door with WindowPrice not available. We will contact you for pricing.
- Solid Single Sliding DoorPrice not available. We will contact you for pricing.
- Solid Double Sliding DoorPrice not available. We will contact you for pricing.