We manufacture the strongest, most beautiful Dutch doors on the market.
Adding a double Dutch door gives you a wide access to the building should you need the width for heavy machinery or large horses; it also creates a lot of airflow throughout the barn, which many barns lack. It has been proven that a well-ventilated barn is much better for horses' health than one without adequate airflow. Another big advantage of having any Dutch door is that you're able to keep the top door(s) open for added airflow while keeping the bottom door(s) remain closed to keep out unwanted critters (or to keep in wanted critters!).
Single Dutch paddock walkthrough doors are ideal for horses that like to socialize or are stalled for long periods of time. They can also create easy access to outdoor turnout areas.
Features of our Dutch doors include...
• Heavy-duty commercial-grade door jamb
• Fully adjustable hinges for a perfect fit every time
• Smooth hinges—the stainless steel hinge bolts are designed with a Delron bushing that is pressed into the centre hole
• Pre-galvanized material is used prior to a durable powder-coat for a long lasting finish
• Heavy-duty and easy-to-use latch systems
• Tidy internal pin latch locking top to bottom doors for easy opening and closing