System Equine - Track & Ring Conditioner
The System Track & Ring Conditioner has been designed to do a 2 step process in 1 step. Using the chiseled harrow tines, the conditioner breaks up clumped/packed footing surfaces. The second step is performed simultaneously by the leveling blade smoothing out the surface resulting in a neat and even footing.
- Easy to use one pass operation
- Removes & conditions footing in corners
- 3 blade sizes - 8', and 6' available
- Standard category 1 – 3 point hitch
- Powder coated paint for increased durability
- 2 way adjustable blade
- 6 depth adjustments
- Same features as the standard conditioner
- Can be pulled behind large garden tractors, ATV’s, cars, trucks and gators
- Wheel kit for travel over grass & driveways - See pull behind kit
- Blade is adjustable in pitch & angle
First developed in 1994 as one of the truly intregrated ring maintenance solutions for sand or dirt. The drag or conditioner will take out your high spots fill in your low spots and leave your ring smooth and even to ride on.