Flexineb E2 Portable Nebuliser
Why use Flexineb?
Respiratory problems in horses are frequently the cause of poor performance. The most frequently occurring lower respiratory tract disorders are RAO or heaves, COPD, IAD, and EIPH or bleeding. Typically, their treatment includes systemic administration of drugs orally or through injections. Flexineb is an alternative treatment that produces a very fine mist of aerosolized drug or natural therapy solution.
What can I use with Flexineb?
- Antibiotics to treat infections in airways
- Bronchodilators to open up airways
- Corticosteroids to treat inflammation in airways
- Natural products to soothe and condition airways
What are the benefits?
- Simple & Integrated: easy setup and operation with no hoses, cords, or noisy compressors
- Rapid: 10 mL of saline aerosolised in 10 minutes
- Silent: truly silent unlike most nebulisers
- Save Money: Save on drug administration
Which drugs can be used?
- Antibiotics such as Cobactan® and Excenel®
- Bronchodilators such as Atrovent® and Ventolin™
- Corticosteroids such as Pulmocort®, Dexamethasone and Flixotide™
- Mucolytics such as Parvolex® and saline solution
Why does particle size matter?
In order for the aerosolised medication to reach the lower airways for the treatment of respiratory issues, particle size must be less than five microns in diameter. Thanks to Flexineb’s state-of-the-art components and unparalleled design, 71% of particles nebulised by the Flexineb reaches the lower airway.
Why choose Flexineb over other nebulisers?
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Does not waste medications
- Distance between the nebuliser and the horse's respiratory tract is short
- Well-tolerated by horses
- Flexineb Aerosol Particle Size Distribution
- Flexineb Brochure
- Flexineb Cold Weather Usage
- Flexineb Instruction Manual
- Importance of Particle Size
- Medication Chart Guide
- Medication Cup Cleaning Instructions
- Nuclear Scintigraphy Study with Hagyard Equine Medical Institute
- Understanding the Flexineb Technology