Red Barn - 4' x 6' x 3/4" Stall Mats
- Non-slip surface even when wet
- Flat top and bottom - urine or water will not leak and pool under the matting
- Insulates horses from the cold and damp concrete
- 15 year manufacturer's warranty
- Easy to cut and install
- Rubber cutter available for rent
- Material: 100% recycled vulcanized rubber
- Surface texture: Flat/Flat
- Size: 4' x 6'
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Weight: 100 lbs
- Pallet qty: 25
Clean stall throughly. Make sure it is as level as possible. This will ensure that the mats will lie flat and make for easy cleaning. Measure the stall and decide on the best fitting pattern for the stall, one that will require the least amount of cutting. Bring the mats in the stall one at a time. Measure the uncovered area and use some chalk to write on the stall mats. Cut to fit with a sharp utility knife, or check out our rubber cutter for rent. When you initially install them you will smell rubber for 1 day to a week but the smell will go away and you get a great mat at agricultural pricing with recreational or commercial quality.