Paddock Slab Soil Stabilization Grid 19.7" x 15.75" x 1.6" (2.15 sq ft)
As you are probably aware an average horse weighs 1,100 – 1,500lbs and hoof diameters vary between 4.3” – 10” dependant on the age and breed of the horse. This can impose a direct load of 1,800lbs with a live load of an additional 1,125lbs so it’s important to have this load supported over a wide cell edge that is semi flexible so if offers a slight “give” to the horses hoof making them more comfortable to walk on – the Paddock Slab is the ideal and best solution for this aspect and it was designed for this use.
- Large surface area on the underside to resist sinking
- Softer material to cushion impacts
- Capable of taking the load of any road legal vehicle weight (and much more)
- 20 year guarantee
- Coverage: 2.15 sq ft per tile
- Dimensions: 19.7" x 15.75" x 1.6"
- Weight per piece: 4.63 lbs
- Weight per square foot: 2.15 lbs
- Strength empty (lbs/sf): 66,780
- Strength filled: 208,700
- Material (recycled): LDPE/PE mix for cushioning
- Colour: Black
- Jointing: Flexible
- Top finish: Non-slip cleats